Besides all this painting I am still making disk beads. They are always a favorite and ones that I have to do most of the work myself. So that's what I'm doing for the next three days.
My brother is a steel fabricator and he is making me a few custom designed displays for my booth. He is bringing them on Saturday. I'm working on a super sweet background with some of my sketches and beads fitting in with the theme of my book. Can't wait to show you!
This is my checklist for next week and why I want to be done with making beads already!
1. Booth backdrop
2. Paint all displays white
3. Find banners
4. Put new silk fabric on old jewelry displays
5. Gather my demo materials for Saturday (Book signing and demo at the Kalmbach booth at 3pm on Saturday)
6. Gather Bead Cruise samples and cards
7. Tie up disk beads & headpins
8. Finish toggle bars for clasps
9. Gather biz and packaging stuff for booth
10. Stamp cards and wrap silk ribbons
So that is the news around these parts. Are you heading to Bead & Button next week? I can't wait to sit and chat with beady folks and see everything at the show!