August 22, 2014

Bead Fest!

It was a crazy week to finish getting ready for the show. You'd be suprised how many steps go into each bead and when one is making hundreds of beads in a week it does take a village or at least the inhabitants and visitors of one Michigan farmhouse. I had lots of helpers last week. I'm thankful! 

I have so many new beads for this show. I'd say over half my booth are new beads! Like these leafy pendants and of course I made disk beads to match. 

I made a new batch of bonbon beads that are featured in the current issue of Stringing magazine in a project by Lorelei Eurto. 

A new batch of autumn inspired bird totem sets. 

On our drive over here to Philly we saw the leaves are already starting to change and my booth is definitely reflecting the change of seasons. 

The drive was long but beautiful through the hills and valleys through Pennsylvania. 

If you are going to Bead Fest stop by to see me and say hello at booth 559A! 

And for those not going, I will list the new beads a few days after I return from the show. 


4 comments:

Terri said...

Wishing you much success! Enjoy the show...looking forward to what you'll share with us as to how it all went.

Sarajo Wentling said...

Good luck and have a great time! You have so much beady goodness and I want them ALL! I wish I could go to Bead Fest, but my pocket book is glad I'm not there.

sajuki said...

great !
Greetings from Poland :)
Katarzyna


www.sajuki.blogspot.com

AntiquityTravelers said...

wonderful to see you at Bead Fest! and really love the new beads (Anne especially loved the birds :)