It's time for another polymer clay bootcamp! This bootcamp is all about focusing on learning to make and design canes. Each week you'll learn new canes and clever ways to use them to make beads.
There are two parts to this workshop:
- Beadmaking - with step by step videos and instructions to make all the beads pictured here.
- Designing Canes and Finding Your Voice - this part of the workshop is optional. It's full of creative exercises to help you discover your own unique voice in polymer clay and help you design original canes.
The class will cover four weeks of skill-building cane classes.
- Learn 10 new canes with step-by-step videos and tutorials
- Learn how to design your own canes
- Delve into my creative process for finding inspiration and making beads
- Advanced optional skill builders to discover your voice in polymer clay
- Start to develop your own designs and styles for beads
- Tips for creating bead series/collection
There will be a dedicated Facebook group for this class, a private classroom with downloads, videos and worksheets. And don't forget lifetime access to all class materials. Beginners are welcome!
Click here for all the details and registration!