August 26, 2010

Fall Colors

I've been enjoying studying the Pantone Fall Color Forecast. I love pouring over it when it first comes out and as the season approaches I turn to it again for inspiration. I wrote an article with tips, samples and a printable worksheet. You can find it here, on my website.

A Humblebead Palette:

woodbine - acorn beads

golden glow - golden branch bead

living coral - pink dogwood pendants

lipstick red - mushroom bead

chocolate truffle - harvest dandelion bead

rose dust - barn owl bead

oyster gray - sparrow's egg bead


Here are some color combinations I worked up using the printable worksheet.
Join me tomorrow for the launch of a new contest and color challenge!

3 comments:

Patti said...

I especially love these colors this fall. Great printable worksheet! Thanks!!

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

I Love Pantone!!! Thanks for sharing the link - I have been thinking a lot about fall now that we are starting to get "chilly" overnight...

TesoriTrovati said...

You are so awesome. I really really want to be able to make color palettes up with my pictures and on my blog. I am working on the different ways. But those crayon scribbles are so artsy that they make me all colors of happy.

I just picked up some color palette cards at the paint shop that I would like to use. I love it when they do the work for me.

Enjoy the day!
Erin