January 11, 2014

Sample Sale

I am making way for spring designs and new plans for 2014.

I have a collection of amazing artisan jewelry featuring beautiful handmade beads, each with a story to tell.  These designs are timeless but my creative energy is boundless, I need to make space for what lies ahead!

My gift today: 35% off all orders from my Etsy jewelry shop which features my one-of-a-kind designs and some of the most popular pieces from my jewelry line. 

Use discount code WINTER for 35% off your order this weekend.

I've been considering for a while that 4 shops is just too many, so after this sale I will be closing out my Etsy jewelry shop.  You'll still be able to find my jewelry on my website.

1 comment:

weekend et coup de brosse said...

Bonjour,
Je découvre ton blog, j'aime beaucoup ton travail! Des aventures et de très belles photos decréations.
Je suis artiste peintre, photographe amateur; je me suis inscrite pour suivre tes publications!
Je t'invite à me rendre visite sur mes blogs et voir mon travail, merci beaucoup et bonne journée! Cath.