October 24, 2014

Autumn Inspirations









I have finally had a moment to catch my breath this week. This has been the craziest two months of moving, workshops, retreats and putting my world back together in our new home. 

I'm so happy here. We are right by town but still in a woodland area near a beautiful trail. We have been going for family walks this week to explore our new neighborhood. I can tell this forest is going to soak into my bones through each season and inspire new beads. 

One of my favorite treats this week has been Chai Hot Chocolate. Steep a chai tea bag for a few moments and then stir in hot cocoa and top off with whipped cream. Autumn in a cup - you're welcome! 

How are you enjoying the season? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful uplifting post. Looks like you will be very happy in your new home. It looks like heaven on earth with so much inspiration all around you. Wishing you all every happiness in your new home.

baymoondesign said...

I am happy to see you are settling into your new digs. Looks peaceful!