April 1, 2015

Humblebeads + Stinky Dog Beads


My Mission: Create something with the owl beads and Czech glass provided by Stinky Dog Beads

Current Obsession: Tassels

Little Touches: Tiny faceted copper beads and fun magnetic clasp (from my trip to Puerto Rico)

Realization: Of all the beads I make, I'm still smitten with my disk beads above all others. 




You can find the directions to make the tassels here.

For these tiny ones I used 4 strands of floss, wrapped 3 times around on a 1" x 1" piece of cardboard with 10mm jump rings. 

Ceramic bead: White Clover Kiln. 



Stinky Dog Beads has an awesome shiny new website that causes drooling and bank accounts to dwindle! The owls are available in several colors. Be sure to sign up for their mailing list for a great discount to use on your first order. 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh my, these are absolutely gorgeous. Also, thanks to you, I am now frantically trying to figure out where the heck I stored my embroidery floss. Tasselssssssss ...

Beverly Herman said...

I love the tassels with the owl beads!
Your disc beads are magic!