January 17, 2017

Muffin Tin Challenge Winner

Thank you to everyone who played along with the Muffin Tin Challenge. I have been enjoying visiting your blogs and links. If you missed it check out the reveal here.

Above are my completed pieces. Sorry for the slightly vague photo, some of the pieces are going to be part of upcoming projects.

I did share my designing process on FB Live while I made this piece. I love it! I made this piece for myself with a Kim Snider butterfly wing, Gardanne Beads enamel butterfly, pewter butterfly button from Green Girl Studio, one of my disk beads and ceramic bead by White Clover Kiln along with Czech glass and vintage crystal chain.

I've been making hearts lately and thought I show one off in a necklace. I paired up my heart with an enamel leaf from Gardanne Beads and a tiny bronze leaf from Anna Bronze. So loving this wider deerskin leather from Nunn Design. 

And now it's time announce the winner of the challenge and a $75 gift certificate from Humblebeads.com

Drum roll please...
Randomly picked from all the entries, our winner is Christine Walker!

You can read about Christine's experience with the challenge and see all her lovely pieces on her blog here.

Thank you everyone for joining me on this creative jump start to the new year. I hope you'll fill up those muffin tins and use this technique whenever you need a productive boost!

If you missed the challenge, feel free to still share your blog post and links on the reveal post.

7 comments:

BeadQueen87 said...

Hi Heather! OMG!!! I'm so over the moon I can't even believe it :D I didn't think I would even stand a chance it's been so fun to take part in and it's given me a massive boost in getting my creative side back! I was very unwell just after Christmas with tonsillitis and only just started feeling like my old self so your challenge gave me the boost I needed. I even sold a pair of the earrings I made from the challenge after sharing them to my page on Facebook. Being crowned your winner has made my day! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, your jewellery is stunning and I've always admired your polymer clay! Previously I've been lucky enough to buy your beautiful work here in the UK from The Curious Bead Shop and picked up a couple via Facebook. I use them sparingly they are just so gorgeous my precious ha ha!! Thank you Christine xxx

Shai Williams said...

Congrats Christine!

This hop is always so much fun. Thanks for hosting it again Heather!

Sandra said...

Congrants~! And was fun browsing the hop, long time since I've last done that.

baymoondesign said...

Congrats Christine! Lucky you!

BeadQueen87 said...

Thank you Shaiha, Sandra & Kathy xx

Kim of Aurora Eclipse said...

Ah haaaa! Finally figured out where to find and congratulate the winner! My first time, so learning how to get around this site. So, congrats to you Christine!!!!!!!!

bairozan said...

Congratulations, Christine!