August 24, 2007

Humblebeads On the Horizon


I'm looking forward to the last weekend before school starts. Moms, you know the joy we look forward to on Monday. Guilt-free working at home while the wee ones are off getting an education.

Other things I'm looking forward to:

1. My dragonfly necklace will be in BeadStyle's Easy Beading Vol. 4. I have projects in Vol.1 &

2. The same necklace will also be on an upcoming episode of Beads, Baubles and Jewels. Yipee!

2. Looking forward to working on some new pendants that feature felted leaves. Pictures to follow soon.

3. Can't wait to start stocking my new fall line and soon holiday items! Pictured above are a few of my favorite items from my etsy shop.

4. Dinner with good friends tomorrow. I'm going to make that zucchini bread that I've been anxious to try - with real butter, yum!

5. To finally get caught up from my vacation, who know it would take me so long to get back into the swing of things.

6. A high temperate of 75, okay I'll be waiting for a while for that one. I'm looking forward for fall!

I was interviewed for the Bead Circle blog, check it out to read a few new facts about humblebeads.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your stuff is so pretty! I really like those swirly wafer beads! Very nice!