June 26, 2008

Vintage Charm Bracelet

I have a new bracelet project on the Art Bead Scene today, here is a variation. I'm loving the new beads. Humblebeads 2.0, that's what I've been calling them. I keep sneaking them out of my inventory and making things with them. I have my entire inspiration board filled with new designs that will either go to magazines or dum, dum, dum, a book proposal I'm putting together.
Here is a necklace using my Dandelion Wine Bead and an awesome Holly Gage Leaf clasp.

And I'm in serious trade mode. Humblebeads for art beads from my bead artist buddies. Just send me an email and we'll work out a deal. They will all be going toward one of the above mentioned projects.

Look for new beads tomorrow! And for those who are my mailing list, check your inbox.

p.s. if you are bead collector and want to trade for an art bead or two that is in your stash, I'm all up for that too. My only requirement is that you can give me the name of the artist and their website, so I can properly credit them if they get accepted into something for print.

4 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Awesome! I've been drooling over the new Poppy bead and the new Dandelion bead! I'll check my stash and be in touch! :)

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

Linkages, anyone? Am having so much fun melting silver to make chain. Must go back to the beading ... after just one more loop. Love the new beads, especially the flower images, so right for summer.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous asymmetry.
Beautiful shades.

Anonymous said...

I love vintage trend!! That is really a perfect bracelet for vintage fashion lover.