June 1, 2008

The Perfect Weekend

It started Saturday morning with our first trip to a farmer's market here in San Antonio. It was small, only about 10 farmers. But very nice and peaceful. They had their little stands under a groove of trees. We bought potatoes, green beans, blackberries, eggplant, the sweetest peaches ever and I picked up a few herb plants. Sweet basil, rosemary and spearmint, they are so fresh looking on my little porch.

After the market we went to Hobby Lobby. I picked up some more chain, wood beads and various sundries.

I spent the afternoon getting orders out the door. It's the best feeling in the world to be caught up. You etsy customers have kept me on my toes. I sold 23 items in one day last week.

I spent the evening playing with my beads and came up with a few new designs. Playing is a luxury these days, it was quite enjoyable.

Today was a family day. Time with my girls and the Jess-ter. Nephew's birthday party, lots of little ones running around.
And the perfect end to the weekend? Holding my brand new niece, who is a month old today. She is just a little whisp at 7 lbs. I ask you, is there anything more perfect than a precious little newborn?
Beads featured are from my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Riyo Gems said...

The blog entry above is very interesting. They have very well elaborated the items. I really love the above blog entry. And I have found a nice link. I have found great website for nice and beautiful Jewellery website. It has nice Styles and good product. They carry many items which are unique and handmade and also some trendy. They have sterling

silver Gemstones Handmade Jewellery. And also they have white gold 18kt Diamond Jewellery with Ruby, emerald and sapphire. You can visit them here www.riyogems.com/index-1.asp or www.riyogems.com please visit online shopping section and you can securely use your credit card to order the goods. The entire items are made in India.