Harvest Napkin Rings
4 silver 5mm flat spacers
4 copper 14mm coin pearls
Nickel seed beads
Bronze bugle beads
4 gunmetal headpins
4 gunmetal headpins with balls
10" green wire mesh ribbon
Bracelet memory wire
1. Cut 1 loop of memory wire, cut at 1/4" after the loop overlaps.
2. Use round nose pliers to create a loop on one end. Use flat nose pliers to close the loop completely.
3. Randomly string bugle beads and nickel seed beads to cover the memory wire, leaving a 1/4" at the end. Use the round nose pliers to create another loop to close the wire.
4. String the flat spacer and disk bead on the ball headpin. Trim wire to 1/4" and create a loop with the round nose pliers. Attach to one of the memory wire loops.
5. String a nickel seed bead and pearl on a headpin. Trim the wire and create a loop, attach to the other memory wire loop.
6. Cut 2 1/2" of wire mesh ribbon, tie around the headpin loop of the disk bead. Twist the ends of the wire mesh to form a point. Pull the middle of the ribbon to open in the shape of a leaf.
Repeat to create 3 more napkin rings.
They look like a little pumpkin patch don't they? They almost make me want to go buy a set of cloth napkins. (I just happen to have one that I used as a back drop for something!) Ah, I will probably give this set as a hostess gift, I don't throw many fancy soirees.