May 7, 2010

Birds of a Feather

Thanks for all the input on your favorite Humblebeads the other day.  The winner of the egg bead is Elizabeth!  Please email me your address. 


I am busy working away on beads.  Along with the new beads yesterday, I listed a few things that have been sitting on my desk for a while.  Three toggle clasps in a summery blue sky background and a grab bags filled with owls, birds and eggs - I had quite an overstock.  They are earlier versions - still cute as can be, but just not quite what I want to take to Bead & Button. 


I'm making new beads today, some willow branch disk beads - like my branch disk beads only with a willow design.  I'm pretty excited and will take pictures this weekend.  Enjoy your Friday!

2 comments:

Beatnheart said...

very sweet little birds and great toggles too. Stop by for a visit...I'm having a little giveaway...Cheers! Cynthia

Kelley Pounds said...

Love these little bird beads!