What we'll cover in the class:
1. Learn to make a leaf cane that can transform into endless variations.
2. Discover the thrill of layering transulcent canes for depeth and fun effects.
3. Play with gold leaf to add shimmer to your beads.
4. Learn several shapes and my professional tips for the best beadmaking results.
5. Discover how to texture and paint beads for greater variety.
Leaves, Wreaths and Vines will be April 12th from 10-5pm. This will be a 6 hour class. Lunch and supplies will be included.
There are only 10 spots available for this event.
Early Bird Registration for past retreat/workshop students opens today.
General Registration opens Wednesday, February 5th.