February 11, 2015

Upcoming Events

I am teaching two workshops in Baltimore next month. If you've wanted to attend my annual retreat this is the next best thing for you East Coast girls! 

The workshops are March 7 & 8 and you can find all the details and sign up here: 
http://www.baltimorebead.org/weekend-workshops/

I am teaching the Metal Sketches workshop pictured above. Learn how to sketch on metal and create unique clasps and findings to use in your jewelry designs.


I'm also teaching a beadmaking workshop sharing how to create the Hibiscus Flower Pendant featured below. That will be a full day polymer clay beadmaking, wire and metalwork - yeah mixed media!!! 

I'm about to go down the rabbit hole and venture off on Bead Cruise 2015. Our 10th anniversary has a fun Alice in Wonderland theme that I am loving! 

My Etsy shop will be closed until 2/23. You may still place orders at Humblebeads.com but orders won't be filled until after I return. 

No comments: