November 30, 2016

Bead Table Wednesday

Hello! I wanted to share a few things on the blog here. 

If you follow me on Facebook you may have noticed I'm hosting a live video chat each Wednesday for Bead Table Wednesday. I share what's on my bead table, design ideas and biz tips. It's super informal - just me chatting away. Be sure to like my Humblebeads Facebook page so you can watch next week's video! 

You can watch today's video here

A few links from today's video:
Candie Cooper

Art beads featured today: 
Vintage Meadow Artwork - this Etsy seller has a small selection

Seed Beads:

 
On the video I share how to enter to win this bead bundle. Winner will be drawn tomorrow and announced on my Facebook Humblebeads page at 12pm EST. 

 
The winner from the early bird registration for my Festive Forest Online Workshop is Jennifer Reagles! Congrats Jen you won a $30 Humblebeads.com gift certificate for a future purchase.

The workshop starts on Friday - sign up and join in the fun! (It's a self-paced course to watch on your schedule.) 

No comments: