Hey little elves! Looking for a fun holiday project to make as gifts or for yourself? I've got you covered with my new Festive Forest Workshop. Learn how to create wire frames and ways to embellish them with a mix of seed beads. I have all sorts of tips and tricks to make these projects a breeze for you.
In the class you'll learn to make the tree and leaf pins and pendant variations for both. Create these sweet earrings and versatile beaded beads to bling up any project!
The class starts December 2nd. You'll get lifetime access to the videos and workbook. Work at your own pace and schedule.
Who should take this class?
- Someone looking to make a bunch of holiday gifts in hurry!
- A crafty gal wanting to try a new festive project.
- A new jewelry-maker who wants to learn some basic wire techniques.
- A seasoned jewelry designer looking for a new tricks to add to her design repertoire.
- Anyone who loves to play with color and beads!
- A mom with pre-teens or teens who would like to do a family craft together. (They can make gifts for all their friends!)
- A Christmas nut who wants to wear that tree pin, like right now!
- A busy creative who wants to take a class but needs to fit it into her schedule. (Create in your jammies! I won't judge.)
- A creative maker on a budget! The class is offered at a very special holiday price of only $25.
Sign up today to be entered to win a $30 Humblebeads.com Gift Certificate for a future purchase. The winner be announced here tomorrow at 12pm. View class details and sign up today!
Bead Table Wednesday
Join me tomorrow on my Humblebeaeds Facebook page for a live video chat with tips on creating your own custom bead mixes for projects. We start at 2pm, make sure you like my page and join on Wednesday at 2pm for Bead Table Wednesday.