April 20, 2009

Cover Girl - Again!

" Beads on film, da da da da, beads on film..." That was my best Duran Duran impersonation in case you didn't catch that. You'll have to look closely but you can see my two manuscript beads there above the word "project'. Hot dog, another cover! I have 7 beads featured inside. You'll find my sea urchins, a whole host of woodland creatures and a beautiful project featuring my Twilight Lily bead. They are back in my etsy shop once again. I will also add them to my website this week as they have all made the transition from limited edition to regular line. Ah, it's like a bead promotion!
I have a really fun contest lined up for tomorrow, come back to see what it's all about.

4 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Congratulations!!!

Gaea said...

Very cool! Where the heck is that post person with my copy!?!?!?!?

sharon said...

Your beads are gorgeous Heather and very deserving of magazine covers! I have to go out and get this one!

Mellisa said...

Congrats on the publicity- you deserve it!