Wrapped in Spring Bracelet
Dogwood Blossom Pendant
Leaf charm from Every Heart Crafts
7 wood tab beads
6" sterling silver wire, 22 gauge half-hard
4 glass accent beads
silver oval jump ring
5 gunmetal 1" headpins
1. Remove the third flat disk of the bracelet by using pliers to unwrap the links that attach it to the loop.
Designers note: If you have a smaller wrist you may want to remove the 2 disk and 1 loop from the bracelet, so that you have 3 gunmetal loops on each side.
2. Cut two 3" lengths of silver wire. Wrap the wire around a thick marker or tube of seed beads to form a large loop. String the wire through one side of the dogwood pendant and other end of the bracelet link and close the silver loop. Wrap each end of the wire around the loop to make a secure link. (Use pliers to pull the wire around the links.) Trim wire and use chain nose pliers to push the ends of the wire tight around the link. Shape the wire link into an oval by pressing on it. Repeat for the other side of the pendant and bracelet.
3. Attach the leaf charm with a jump ring on the last link of the bracelet.
4. Create dangles from the glass beads and one wood bead, attach to the silver links, 3 on one side and 2 on the other.
5. Glue the wood beads with a drop of diamond glaze on each gunmetal disk of the bracelet. Since the beads have holes, try to line the holes up so that they aren't visible on the side of the bracelet. Let the glue dry for a few hours.