May 30, 2009

Letting a Bead Breathe

When I saw this chain last week I immediately envisioned it paired with one my urchins for a simple, no-fuss summer design. I have to say I really like it's understated and quite nature. I hammered the links for a little more strength and the clasp is made with half-hard wire and hammered to hold it's shape.

I posted a few more urchin designs on the Art Bead Scene today. You can win a free urchin if you leave a comment over there. So head on over!

Opps, I almost forgot to mention I have a few new grab bags in my Etsy shop, they are all beach-themed with urchins, starfish and more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool, love it's simplicity!

Ingrid said...

This makes me want to be at the beach or shore of a lake. Near water!! Simplicity at it's finest.