Hello dear readers! I hope you are having a fab holiday season and not driving yourself too crazy.
Here is my holiday wish list:
2. playing cards with my family
3. goofing off with my brother
4. baking with my sister (I wonder if I can talk her into cherry fudge?)
5. seeing my girl's faces when they open their gifts
6. a candlelight church service with traditional hymns
7. time to recharge my creative batteries
8. sleeping in
9. time to read & sketch
10. a week to not think about deadlines!
So how about you, what did you ask Santa for this year?
My Christmas elf and I can help!
(That's Jesse in case you were wondering.)
Tomorrow is the last day to order from my Etsy shop for Christmas delivery.
If you don't need it by Christmas I'm offering free shipping until the 20th.
If you need it by Christmas you can upgrade to priority mail at a discounted rate.
I have almost 50 last minute gift items in stock and of course there are around 80 beads to make your holiday merry and bright.
After the 20th my shops will be closed as I take some time to spend with my family and enjoy the festivities.