October 16, 2012

Jewelry Collection

I'm taking the Flourish & Thrive Academy classes this month while I'm preparing to debut my wholesale line.  We had to put together two sample sheets with our collection for an evaluation, so I thought I'd share what I sent in here.  The class is amazing!  I feel like my head is going to burst from all the great information and lessons we are going through.  I'm working on a website for my jewelry, I need some place for stores to order from - so that is a slow going process that I have been whittling away at in the evenings. 

Some days I am bursting with thankfulness that this in my job.  How amazing and wonderful. 

5 comments:

Marie Cramp said...

Everything is amazing! I wish I was as organized as you. I have so much I want to do and I can not seem to wrap my head around how to go about it! Hopefully I figure it out soon :)

Cece Cormier said...

The photo sheets looks great and really like the brand banner topper. Hope you find much success with your line.

DorARTthea said...

Blue and turquoise birds are so beautiful! Spring collection? ;-)

Heather Powers said...

Dorthea - they are the introductory collection. The birds, eggs and nest are my signature pieces. They are my favorite symbols of hope!

Marie - it's taken a long time to get to this point. I have been moving at a snail's pace with this collection. We do what we can do!

Thanks Cece, the logos are from Rose Noble, www.ladynoble.com She is such a talent!

Rebecca said...

I am so inspired by you at the moment Heather. With the things I'm doing at the moment, I keep coming back to the fact that I need to come up with a collection. And that this is hard when you don't make your own components! The couple of shops that I sell my jewellery in love my one of a kind pieces but I know there are others that my work wouldn't be suitable for for this reason. Something I need to build on. I love your work - simple, clean, colourful, whimsical and rustically naturalistic. I have no doubt you will do extremely well with this jewellery!