March 21, 2008

Lotus Flower

This bracelet was inspired by Danielle Fox's design that is in the current issue of Stringing magazine. She combines wood beads with some of my bronze disk beads for a very earthy combination.
I'm ready for spring and new growth, so I went with purples, smoky quartz and wood beads (that I picked up at Michael's). The dangle is a lotus flower pendant from Green Girl Studios. The back is says "enlightenment", fitting for this weekend's celebrations.

Purple disk beads can be found in my bead shop.
Remember today is the last day to enter my wafer bead quiz.

2 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Hi Heather! Ya know I saw those wooden beads at Michaels! I wasn't sure about the shape but seeing them in your bracelet, they are so cool! Thanks a lot for posting pics of this!

Anonymous said...

Hi !
I love the way you mixed the different textures together : they all complete each other in a really nice and fresh way !
Great bracelet.