July 25, 2008

Summer Beads

Today on the Art Bead Scene is my Trendy Bead report and this week's edition is skeleton keys. Not having any keys I decided to do a secret garden theme with my tiger lily bead. I have quite a few in my etsy shop featured today. For a 20% off discount for my dear blog readers, enter code Trendy725 when you place an order this weekend.


I'm loving my time off. I enjoyed a few beady days with Melanie of Earthenwood. There were bead swaps and bead shopping, jewelry-making and lots of chatting! Good times, good times. I've also been sketching new designs and itching to get back to my clay table. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having so much fun on your vacation. I just had to comment about how absolutely stunning your lariat necklace is!! I was looking for your long beads in your shop but they are sold out...
I can't wait to see what you create next, you're always an inspiration.
Cindy