December 1, 2008

Humblebeads Open House

Join me today from 8am until 2pm for lots of Holiday fun!

Throughout the day you'll find new beads, surprise deals and inspiration here on my blog.

Check back right before noon for the link to my Humblebead's Holiday Chat. We'll dish about what we are making for the holidays, ideas for our upcoming celebrations and more.

If you subscribe to the blog, I have to warn you that there will be frequent updates today!

Specials for today: Free shipping in my etsy shop for all orders and a free dove ornament with purchases of $50 or more. (One per customer.) You can also save on shipping at my humblebeads site with the discount code M2008.

Now, let's get this party started with some Christmas tunes and hot cocoa.

To set the mood: Holiday music online at Accuradio.com. Pass the marshmallows!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the little red bird!