February 10, 2010

Need a Challenge?

Okay, I'm so totally jealous that I didn't get a chance to participate in the Bead Soup Party.  But not to worry, there is an abundance of beady challenges/blog hops happening right now and here is a round up of my top picks.

Vintaj Design Challenge: Lover's Bouqet, deadline is this Friday, 2/12 by noon!

Elements and Objects: Ice Resin Blog Hop - Posts need to be up by 2/12.

Art Bead Scene Monthly Challenge: Luna Park, deadline 2/28

Treasures Found: Inspired By Challenge: The Solar System, deadline 2/28

Beads of Clay: Complimentary Color Challenge, deadline 3/5

(pictured above - art beads: bird pendant and nest bead, green girl studios. ceramic leaf, every heart crafts, ceramic houses, jubilee. ceramic round beads, elaine ray. egg, humblebeads.)

I have been working on a surprise Art Bead Scene challenge that will be revealed on Friday - you heard it here first!

8 comments:

peacockfairy said...

Ohhhh, I like how you set the nest in the Vintag ring!

TesoriTrovati said...

Thanks for sharing all the challenges (mine too!). I would love to be at the point where I could offer more and more prizes, but my prize kitty is a little low right now. I really need to make something fun for the Luna theme. I love that you expose me to art I never knew existed!
And I am bummed that you couldn't participate in the Bead Soup... would you like to do a mini-soup swap? You know where I am if you do!
Enjoy the day!
xo
Erin
And I L-O-V-E what you did with that little nest! Brilliant!

Artisan Clay said...

Thanks for sharing the Beads-of-Clay challenge!
I had a lot of fun working with your pendant for the Bead Soup Party ;-) I can't wait to use my other Humblebeads!

Patti said...

Thanks for posting these! Love your necklace...it looks very multi-seasonal!

Marie Cramp said...

You have been busy!! I love all the things you have recently posted about!! Fun stuff! TFS

Marie

Marianna said...

Gorgeous!!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That's a beautiful necklace you featured - even if you didn't get to participate in the Bead Soup Party this time around! Don't worry, I'm sure there will be other events just like it coming up :)

Libby Leuchtman said...

Heather thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love your work and will make sure I follow you!