This was a fun one. Again, a chain bail for the pendant. I strung the raku ceramic disks (from Jubilee)directly onto the chain. A few stones and my disk beads are added in for texture and color.
Okay, so I'm sure you know all about the Bead Soup Party, but in case you don't please check out the entire list of participants on Lori's blog. I want to thank Lori for putting together this fun event and Kristie for sending me so many wonderful pieces!
The rest of today's participants:
48. Nan, Spirit Rattles
49. Amy, Copper Diem
50. Malin, Beading by Malin de Koning
51. Anne, Gardanne Glass Lampwork
52. Alice, Alice's Beads and Baubles
53. Barbara, Second Surf
54. Amanda, Articulations
55. Heather, Humble Beads - you're here!
56. Melissa, Melissa Meman, Art, Life, Love
57. Kate, Organic Odysseys
58. Patti, PJ Clark Designs
59. Stefanie, Stefanie's Sammelsurium