December 7, 2013

Owl Calendar and Gift Ideas

 
Today my Merry Owl Ornament is featured on the adorable blog, My Owl Barn.  Shivana puts together a stellar line up of artists who offer their images for a yearly calender.  You get to customize your calendar picking from 50 artist's owls. Unbelievable, it's totally free - so you should hop on over there and download your owl calendar right now.  Be sure to share the love and spread the word on Facebook and Pinterest.


Owl Gift Ideas from the Powers' Sisters:

I have to give a special shout out to my very talented sister, Gretchen Powers, who has her owl print included in the calendar.  I just love this painting, the sweater just makes me happy right down to my toes! Check out Gretchen's shop here: The Blooming Hare.


And to go along with the theme today, here are some Owl pieces from my jewelry collection. 
Humblebeads Jewelry.