Sorry for my sad little post yesterday. I'm feeling better today, thank you for all your sweet messages.
So 500 what? Etsy sales!!! I hit the big 5-0-0 this morning. The lucky customer is actually going on the Bead Cruise with us next year, so that was sweet. I'm going to throw in a little surprise for her.
So, what is the secret to my Etsy success?
1. Read all the tips and hints offered on the Storque and attend the shop critiques to learn how to improve.
2. Learn to take better photos.
3. List everyday, more than once a day if you can.
4. Have a line of work that you create over and over along with one-of-a-kind pieces that keep customers coming back to see what's new.
5. Advertise and market outside of etsy. Take advantage of flickr, blogging, twitter, facebook, myspace, etc.
6. Join a street team for cross-promotion.
There is more, but that's the top 6. Learning to run an online business is a constant challenge and takes an investment of time.