10 Random Facts about Me & the Holidays
1. I start day dreaming about the holidays in October.
2. I like to keep a Gooseberry Patch Christmas Book, old issues of Martha Stewart and Home Companion on the table and look through them during lunch.
3. Favorite holiday movies: The Christmas Story, The Snowman and Die Hard.
4. We decorate our tree in a different handmade theme each year.
5. My husband gets as excited about the decorating as I do.
6. I have a holiday craft book for kids in the works, as soon as I finish my current book I will start the submission process.
7. I probably wouldn't be so crazy about Christmas if I still lived at home - I think it's my way of dealing with being homesick during that time of year.
8. I love snow - until January 15th and then I'm stinkin' happy that I live in Texas and enjoy 50 degrees in January.
9. I try to be non-commercial with gift-giving for the holidays - everything is handmade, art supplies or books.
10. I have an impressive collection of skinny and light-weight scarves so I can pretend it's chilly outside when I accessorize in October and November!
(So is there a limit on how many photo collages blog readers will tolerate? They are just so much fun, thanks Lorelei!)
Yes, I rolled out the holiday themed beads today.
I know you guys are already working on gifts and getting ready for shows!
Don't forget to visit the Art Bead Scene today for some Holiday Boot Camp tips.