October 11, 2010

Humblebeads Holiday Collection

What? A crumby commercial!  Sorry blog readers I needed a quick and easy way to show my holiday beads to someone and the blog seemed to be the quickest.  I apologize for the following commercial post and promise creative goodness for the rest of the week!  Carry on dear readers and please return tomorrow. 

Winter Branches Lentil $15                   First Frost Bead $15


Frosted Berries Bead $15                      Holiday Disk Mix $28 

Teal Snowflake Bead $15                   Purple Snowflake Bead $15 




Evergreen Toggle (with copper wire bail and wire toggle clasp) $28, Evergreen Pendant $18

Winter Branches - Dark & Light $18

Not shown: Elf -gnome bead with a green shirt, red hat and brown pants $12

Click on the links to read details on each bead.

10 comments:

Silver Parrot said...

It's 85 here today so I'm having a hard time thinking wintry thoughts, but you sure have some cute ideas for when it does get chilly. Love the little snow birds in particular!

SummersStudio said...

Commercial or no, this is a beautiful collection of beads and I've truly enjoyed having a look!

TesoriTrovati said...

I am truly coveting those branch beads. And that snowman. Okay, and those frosted berries...

One of everything please!

Enjoy the day!
Erin

P.S. I got the loveliest package! I can think of you every single time I look at my bookshelf now! Mr Fox is sitting pretty! Thank you! (more later...)

Riki Schumacher said...

These are beautiful Heather, I love them. The birds are always my fav. Riki

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I just love your beads!

Heather said...

No apologies necessary- they are all wonderful!! I for one am glad I got to see them all!!

Alice said...

No need to apologize for showing off your goodies! I love the frosty look of this collection. And that snowman is the sweetest!

Unknown said...

I love them all! I wish I could create with all of them!

Those pine boughs are delightful!

Jeannie said...

These are wonderful. I'm crushing on the winter branches.

I think we should post "commercials" on our blogs. It's a wonderful marketing tool.

Cindy said...

What beautiful work, Heather!! I love your new pieces...the pine trees and snowflakes are incredible...really puts me in the holiday spirit just looking at them!
Congrats on your new sales venue at Lima Beads!