Here is a quick and easy fall inspired charm bracelet to whip up.
1 mushroom bead
1 squirrel bead
1 acorn bead
1 pewter acorn
1 flower clasp
4 teal faceted 12mm Czech glass rondelles
4 red 6mm bicone crystals
4 teal 6mm ceramic beads
4 pewter leaf charms
4 copper 4mm flat spacers
4 nickel 11/0 seed beads
15 gunmetal 1" headpins
18 gunmetal 5mm jump rings
7" gunmetal chain
1. Attach clasp to join with jump rings.
2. String mushroom, squirrel and acorn on headpins, form loops and attach to chain with small jump rings. Attach squirrel to the center of the chain and skip five links to attach the next bead on either side.
3. Create the charms on headpins, four each: red crystals; seed bead and glass bead; spacer and ceramic bead.
4. Attach the charms to 2nd link on the chain from the main beads. Attach two charms with one jump ring and repeat on the other side of the link with the other two charms.
5. Attach pewter acorn with jump ring to chain.
Designer Notes: This bracelet is 8" long. For a shorter bracelet cut the chain 1" shorter than the final length needed.
Squirrel, Acorn and Mushroom: Humblebeads. Czech glass and pewter acorn: Shipwreck Beads. All other beads: Hobby Lobby.
Humblebeads Etsy Sale! 20% off Monday - Wednesday - add "October Sale" to the notes section and wait for an updated invoice. http://www.humblebeads.etsy.com