January 26, 2011

Bead Table Wednesday

Bead Table Wednesday
Oh, looky looky what's on my table today! I'm thrilled to be part of the Earthenwood Design Team for 2011.  Melanie sent us a fun package of her wood inspired Cabin Fever toggle and connector sets.  I am quite the fan of faux bois anything so these just tickle me to pieces.  I paired them up with a Green Girl Studio nest, some Czech glass leaves, an Elaine Ray ceramic bead and some of my olive spacers.  I am working on a project for submission to a fall issue of a magazine, so I won't be able to show a finished piece for a while. 

But do check out Melanie's blog to see what other design team members have created with her Cabin Fever collection.

And what my bead table really looks like today! This is the aftermath of a photo session of inspiration items that will be in my book. 

So dear friends, what's on your bead table today?  Share your pics on the Bead Table Wednesday Flick Group.

8 comments:

Ms. Lahtidah said...

Love the photo with the sprockets! Is this with a digital camera or did you get film processed so quickly?

Heather Powers said...

The digital photo was taken with the Retro camera Ipod app, it's a style called a pinhole camera. Fun to play with!

Rose said...

Love the photos Heather, those Earthenwood beads are amazing! I added some pics to the BTW flickr group... yikes!

My Life Under the Bus said...

So yummy!!! I think you have become an app junkie - I wish I had a cool phone : (

quickcer said...

I love the bead combination. Can't wait to see the finished product. Question Heather--where do you find the Czech leaf beads? I really like them. I have got to get a camera soon. My desk is such a mess today--you would love it!!

Pretty Things said...

Gosh I wish I could take photos like that with my regular camera! Lovely beads!

Elysian Studios said...

One day I am going to start participating in BTW- it's such a great idea! I have been enjoying everyone's posts. I am super jealous of those beads and components on your table- that toggle clasp is amazing! I can't wait to see your finished piece, Heather!

Jen Crossley said...

Oh I love those Yummy bead awesome