2. Don't compare yourself to others - relish in your uniqueness.
3. Don't worry about coming up with new ideas. They will happen when you give yourself time to play.
4. Dream bigger than you have before.
5. Focus on what you can offer, not on what you don't have.
6. You will not fall behind everyone else, you are doing exactly what you should be at this moment.
7. Don't be too guarded, life brings amazing things when you are open to new possibilities.
8. It's not a competition, it's a journey. Fellow artists are not competitors, they are travel companions.
9. You have 8-10 hours to work a day, not 12-16. Your business will not fall apart if you work humane hours.
10. Water will not pour from an empty jar, make sure you fill your soul with inspiration and give yourself time to relax.