March 30, 2008

Humblebeads in Action

Lorelei whipped up this Starry Night bracelet inspired by my Ornament Thursday project. The color combination with the vintaj brass and chain are the perfect touch.

Gingeroni used one of my blue birds in this wonderful sunny creation inspired by her garden. I love the little "dream" tag on there.

KarinsCreations came up with her take on my earthy pendant project that was posted on the Art Bead Scene. She used some of my one-of-a-kind wafer beads. The leather color with the art beads work so well together.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing my beads in action. I'd love to see what you've created with your humblebeads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,

I love them all, but I especially love the Starry Night bracelet. The colors of the beads are so beautiful!

corporate branding division said...

You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbee and your success is very much an inspiration for me. Please come visit my site brand marketing when you got time.