July 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

Time has just flown by and now I'm officially on vacation! But still with one toe in the cyber water. I did bring my beads, my etsy shop is open and if I can figure out how to get my camera to upload photos here I have some beads to list that I took photos of right before I left. Yes, I am a workaholic and need serious help!

Well, I figured out why I love tiger lilies so much. South Haven is covered in them. I've never seen so many! So subconsciously they must remind me home. And what a little slice of heaven it is here. It's so fresh and the weather is so much cooler. Everything is green, what a contrast to the dull drab of dried out Texas. We drove by the Lake today, I can't wait to go to the beach and hope to catch at least one sunset as we walk along the water.

I'm so happy to be with my family. Total bliss! Today was my sister's wedding shower. Here is a photo that my aunt Rosanne snapped of my daughter Hannah. I'm behind her and behind me is my mom. Great photo Rosanne! Tomorrow I'm going to spend the day goofing of with my girls, can't wait.

1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

That is a terrific picture of the generations. Your daughter looks just like you, but I'm sure you've heard that before now :) Enjoy your vacation!