April 9, 2012

Clever You!

I love seeing what you guys do with your Humblebeads.  You can share you links or photos on my Facebook page.  Today my friend Rose Noble sent me the link to this necklace - she totally rocked my tiny charm into an eye-catching pendant.  Love lemon and teal!

Fellow ABS blogger Rebbecca Anderson created this garden-inspired bracelet with one of my dogwood beads.  Love the tiny wisps of threaded knots between the beads.

My dear friend Erin Prais-Hintz used my beads in this FABU tutorial and feature on the B'Sue Boutiques website.  This is going to be an ongoing series with Erin using art beads paired up with the product line from B'Sue Boutiques, so it's one to watch.  Erin always inspires me and amazes me with what she can create.  Now, the sad news is I don't make these pendants anymore.  I couldn't get consistent results even with using the exact same materials - but I think this bracelet would be pretty fantastic with my new Hibiscus pendants or even the dogwood pendants above.  You can find the tutorial here.

My final show and tell today is a fun pair of earrings from the talented designer and long time bead buddy Lorelei Eurto.  She makes it looks so effortless.  She paired up my disks with some ceramic charms from Elaine Ray.

You know what I would love to see? Your projects inspired by my book or the projects in there.  Have you made something inspired by Jewelry Designs from Nature

Now I have you all worked up to pull out your Humblebeads right?  Heck yeah!  So guess what I'm also offering 20% off in my Etsy shop for today and tomorrow.  Sweet inspiration sent right to your door.  Use discount code BLOOMING when you check out.

Happy Creating!

5 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

What a nice surprise! I love that black and white blossom. I guess I should have checked with you before I used it in a tutorial, but I think that it would work with all sorts of your pendants, in fact the one on standby in case this one didn't work out was a Willow Cuff bracelent bead like this one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/75376703/teal-willow-cuff-bracelet-bead

It is always inspiring to see what people do with your beads. So much versatility!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Pretty Things said...

These are all terrific!

ladynoble said...

*blushing* your beads make my designs look good!

jane said...

thanks for your post,i will come again

Rebecca said...

Not sure why my comment isn't here - I have had problems leaving them with my phone! What a lovely surprise it was (on the 9th April ;-)) to open you blog and find my bracelet right here! And amongst so much lovely jewellery Lady Noble a) makes awesome jewellery and b) takes the most beautiful photographs of it. And Erin's bracelet is so cool. I must check out her series on B'SUe. Thanks Heather!