June 26, 2014

Color Me Happy!

My life is filled with color lately and I couldn't be happier! 

I whipped up this color palette for some more inspiration for the Michael's Challenge I am co-hosting. Check out the details here if you missed it.

I have some really awesome news to share.  I will taking over Kerry Bogert's Color Canvas column in Step by Step Wire. I'm thrilled to be working on this new project. My first article will be in the December/January issue. Wire, beads, color - I'm in heaven.


My Art of Color Polymer Clay Bootcamp is underway. I'm having such a fun time watching these bead artists blossom. Some have never played with polymer clay, I'm pretty sure I created a few new clay addicts. We are in the middle of week 2 and the students have jumped in and had a great time exploring the infinite possibilities with color.  The bonus about the class, I'm rediscovering the beauty of color theory in my own beads and enjoying playing with a color in more purposeful way.

Student Work:
Karin Grosset Grange's color wheel, Barb Wilcox's color palette and beads.
Beads by Karin Grosset Grande, Beti Horavath and Susan Delphine Delaney.
Beads created by Lisa Caryl, Ann Lorenzoni and Tammie Tusher Everly.

You can still join us! The classes are at your own pace and you have lifetime access to the class to go back and work on lessons again. We have an encouraging and supportive Facebook group to bring some that real life classroom experience to the online class. If you have been kicking yourself for not signing up early - take the plunge!

You can read about the class details and register here.

Check out blog posts by Cory Tompkins and  Beti Horavath on their first week of class.

No comments: