June 15, 2016

100 Days of Beads Challenge

I decided to challenge myself to make a new bead everyday for the 100 days. I love a good creative challenge to keep me on my toes. 

I've had this tiger lily idea in my sketchbook for a few weeks and wanted to see it come to life. I may revisit it again soon.

Tiger lilies are my favorite flowers. I love to see them growing wild along old country roads.

I created these pendants last week, lilies have been in my mind! 

This is my current inspiration, a little watercolor in a juicy summer palette. Let's see what I make tomorrow. 

Follow my 100 Days of Beads challenge on Instagram at: 

http://www.instagram.com/humblebeads

#100DaysofBeads - jewelry and beadmakers feel free to jump in too and use the # so I can follow along! 

Beads will be listed daily in my Etsy shop:
http://www.humblebeads.etsy.com

1 comment:

Sarajo Wentling said...

Love, love, love these!! We had tiger lilies in our backyard (the only "fancy" flower we ever had) and I've always had a soft spot for them.