April 17, 2008

Make your own mini-commercial


If you stopped by last night you saw the version of this slide show with music. Can't say I was loving the music, since it keep playing every time you came to the blog. I don't like music playing unless the viewer can stop and start it themselves. I might use a music one on facebook or youtube, but not my blog.

But that said, omgoodness how easy is this tool! You can make your own little commercial within minutes using flickr and slide.

1. Go to flickr, organize your photos into a new set or use an existing set.

2. Go to slide.com, click on slideshow.

3. On the left-hand side there is a list of places you can add your images from, click on flickr.

4. Pick which set or sets you'd like to add to your slideshow. Don't do a slideshow with a 100 photos, we internet folk get bored easily. Use your best only please!

5. You can edit your photos, change the text, rearrange them. Play with the features. I liked the simple fade option. (You'll find it under the view more options on the box that says, "customize your design.")

6. Save it. Here you can choose to have it sent automatically to your social network sites or blog. But be warned, if you have more than one blog it sends it to the first one you have listed, opps! I'm not sure if there is a way to change this. You can also copy the code and paste it to your blog, which is what I did here.

I'm in so much trouble. I have all sorts of ideas for using my photos!

No comments: