April 24, 2008

Catching up, as always!


I've had a few emails asking what music I played on my blog this week, it was "Human Thing" by the Be Good Tanyas. Here is another one of my favorites, called "The Littlest Birds."

Which fits well with tonight. I just finished 80 bird beads. I did a few different colors. Why in the world did I make that many birds? I have a bead show coming up next weekend.


If you haven't stopped by the Art Bead Scene this week, I'm giving away a free bird bead to one random winner who chimed in about procrastination. Tomorrow is the last day to enter. Speaking of last days, you have until 10pm tonight to enter my Link Back Contest. Scroll down to read the details. Thanks to everyone who participated so far. I'll be visiting blogs tomorrow. There have not been enough hours in the week.

1 comment:

Beverly Herman said...

I keep coming back to listen the music by "Be Good Tanyas"
Ohhh and those littles bird....could all be mine...mine..I love them.