April 16, 2008

The 5 Minute Necklace

Okay, so what to do if you are shorter on time than cash these days? Here is a necklace idea you can whip up in about 5 minutes! It's a quick and easy way to show off a special collection of art beads.

Disk Beads can be found in my humblebeads shop or in my etsy store.
Time-saving tip: use a ready made chain and cut it in half!
Now you are ready to get back to making dinner, helping your kids with their homework, checking your email and working on your next jewelry project - all at the same time.

3 comments:

LLYYNN - Lynn Davis said...

What a gread design, Heather! Love that idea. Thanks for sharing it, and all your generous ideas.
LLYYNN

Allison said...

Hi Heather. Your beaded jewelry is beautiful! Mpy name is Allison and I am working for a beading website, Astralbeads.com. Thought you might be interested in learning about Astral Beads inventory blowout sale starting tomorrow. Thousands of beads are up to 75% off! If you are interested in posting about this on your blog, here is the link to the press release:

http://www.astralbeads.com/about_us.cgis

Unknown said...

Heather, I love the simplicity of this necklace to show off some beautiful beads. I cannot wait to receive my shipment so that I can make one for myself!!