April 14, 2008

Housing Market Upswing?

It's a buyers market in the humblebeads studio. These little birds are picking out the perfect nests.

Wire-wrap a disk bead, silver spacer and a bird bead for a quick and easy pendant. The next 10 birds that sell from my etsy shop will be leaving the humblebeads studio with a free disk bead and spacer!

There is someone for everyone!

Lavender and Lime Disk beads

Inspired by my day dream of a picnic in the Hill Country. I see a large tree in a field of lavender. On a fresh vintage flower sheet we lay out sweet, light cakes, lemonade and watermelon slices, with salt and lime. Ah, sounds like summer to me...

5 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

I love the picture of the birds touching nose and the caption. "There is someone for everyone"
The Lavender and Lime disk beads stole my heart. I love that color combination!!

two hoots said...

Those little birdies are so cute going to take a look at your etsy shop now !

Gretel said...

Love those bird beads, they might be just right for a future project of mine.

Anonymous said...

Your birds are adorable!

Kim said...

I love your bird beads!