April 4, 2008

Random Bead Bits...

It's been a busy week, with not enough time for creative play! I need to fix that this weekend. But this is what I have been up to...

I've added pearls to my etsy shop. I have this incredible design to submit to the magazine using keishi or cornflake pearls, so I've been stocking up on them. I plan to offer them in my etsy shop on a regular basis.

Here is that special order bracelet that I talked about earlier this week. The white glass bead was a vintage bead from her mother, along with some of the beads on fringe. I mixed it up with amazonite and crystals.


And finally, I was thinking about jewelry booths this week and put together a new flickr group, Jewelry & Bead Booths. Add your booth or display photos to the pool, I'd love to see them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your work is gorgeous. I would love to take a class from you! Ever teach?