July 26, 2011

Forest Floor Challenge Winner

The winner 3rd week's Inspired By Nature Challenge is Aquariart!
The winner was chosen by random from the all the entries.

Mixed media artist Heather Pyle worked up a fiber and bead creation that looks like Mother Nature herself would wear.  She adorned her felted creation with some of her handcrafted acorns and oak leaves along with fabric floral elements and a sundry of textures.  And check out that great copper clasp!  You can read about the creation and process of Heather's necklace on her blog.

Heather won one of my Fern Pendants.

Can't wait to see what everyone makes for this week's challenge!

4 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Not only is this a delightful piece but I love the way she used the natural elements to frame this shot!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

KristiBowmanDesign said...

Congratulations Heather!! A Beautiful piece!

lynsey said...

A gorgeous Piece, congratulations Heather

Aquariart said...

I love your beads and I am so thrilled to have won one. Thank you, thank you.... I am pretty sure I will be able to put it to use in your weekly challenges. I am grateful for the opportunities you provide for all of us to be challenged and inspired! You rock ( in the forest) Heather Powers!! LOL