May 12, 2007

Bead Show Success



The show last week was great. I sold a nice amount of beads, kits, kits and more kits. Sundry bracelet kits sold out. I had one-of-a-kind beads in bright new color combinations. Well, bright for me anyway. I'm going to do more bead shows in the Southwest Texas area. It was fun and gave me the show bug, so I'm also going to try my hand at a market day again.

I may regret it, but you never know. It's an all handmade show, but it leans toward the country crafts, stuff-on-a-stick kind of sale. I've done the show off and on since we've moved to Texas and it's always a gamble. Some days I sold tons, other times I smiled and twirled my thumbs. I'm up for gamble.

I've been designing more jewelry. I love copper and brass findings and have a new collection of jewelry that I recently created. I'll try to take more photos soon. OHHH and wait until you see what Jess has been making. All I can say it that I'm married to a genius.

No comments: