May 16, 2007

esdesigns

I am in love with this ring:

It was created by Beth at esdesigns. Her work is understated and beautiful.

I bought a ring in Costa Maya that is a huge chunk of hammered silver. It would go perfect with this one. In fact, this ring reminds me of our day in Costa Maya. My mom and I walked along the shore, with our feet in the ocean and then we sat at a table with an umbrella. The chairs were right at the shoreline, our feet were kissed by waves while we sipped on drinks with paper umbrellas. It was a little slice of heaven.

My birthday is August 11th. Hmm, I do have family members that read my blog, not that I'm giving out hints or anything like that. (p.s. I may imagined the paper umbrellas.)

3 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

I think I may have imagined the umbrellas in our drinks too. Walking along the beach in Costa Maya was very magical. I love remembering our adventures.
Hugs
Mom
P.S
I took note of your birthday wish.

d-c-designs said...

Oh I have this shop marked as a favorite too. I love how organic it all looks. :)

Christina J. said...

I love her shop, too. It's one of my usual stops when I'm visiting Etsy. Love the ring.