July 12, 2007

Mermaid's Grotto


Isn't this incredible? This is a bracelet that my oh-so-talented Mom designed to teach on the Bead Cruise.

You can find the beads in my Etsy shop. Maybe you won't do something quite this fancy, but you could make a wonderful cuff bracelet using my Teal Branches 6-hole bead with teals, copper and bronze. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Mermaidy links to know about:

ABS's Mermaid Theme Contest - win over $100 in beads!

Mermaid's Grotto at my Etsy Shop.

The Bead Cruise - registration starts on the 20th.

*Write "free project" in the notes on your Etsy order and I'll include the instructions for my Cuff Bracelet.

2 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

You made your Mom blush!
Your focal bead was the perfect beginning for this bracelet.

Rach said...

That bracelet is so beautiful with the herringbone stitch. Very nice!