July 5, 2007

Treasuries Galore

Seriously, is there any thing more addicting than the treasuries on Etsy?
I seem to be in a quite a few of them today, so here is the list with my sincere thanks to those who picked me for their treasuries.

First, my Bead Cruise treasury. Filled with items that remind of the Bead Cruise. Speaking of which, registration opens in just a few weeks!

Treasuries that include humblebeads:

Beadaholics by GreenEnvyDesigns.

Do you ear me? by ADORNMENTSBYBJ.

Opps I did it again by JessicaSharrah.

Femininity Revisited by jemsbyjbandcompany.

Clay, Clay, Clay by JanZio.

Don't spend too much time on Etsy today!

3 comments:

abbey753 said...

Hi Heather , the Bead cruise sounds like so much fun, I just
wanted to say your beads and Jewelry are just gorgeous.

Jessica Sharrah said...

Hey - I am soooo addicted to treasuries!!! And I am amazed at what you do with polymer clay. I have never gotten it to "work" for me.

:)

d-c-designs said...

:) I haven't made one in a while but I was soooo addicted for a while there. As soo as mine would expire I'd figure out what time I'd be able to sang another one. The hubby got quite frustrated the night I was whisking the mac n chz sauce in front of the computer so I wouldn't miss snaggin a treasury. ;) did i just admit that?!?!?