May 2, 2008

A Humble Helper

I was playing around with my camera this week. I've wanted to learn how to work with video and pulled out the camera to see what we could do. So with mistakes included and not too thrilling action shots, here is my first attempt. (not to mention my messy studio) I should mention that Jess isn't shy and quite a ham, so you'll see and hear more from he later on, he was just in the "zone" when I pulled out the camera!

The bead show is this weekend. I have lots of birds, wafers and urchins and little bit of everything else. Not as much as I wanted to get done, but there is only so much my little bead factory can produce.

Now I'm off to make the announcement of the Art Bead Scene's May Challenge...

3 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

HEATHER-

love love LOVE your little video! It made me giggle. Especially when I think of my husband helping me with jewelry...this would never happen by the way. LoL.... Thank you for sharing! I hope you include more of this fun on the blog in the future!
L.

Rosanne said...

A nap!?! Boy, I'm glad I don't work for you...or wait, maybe I want to work for you, cause I WILL WORK FOR BEADS. Great little video...first time I think I didn't hear Jess say anything...is he camera shy?

Rosanne

Elaine Ray said...

That was so wonderful to hear your actual voice! I have read your writing using my own voice in my head for so long hearing you sort of caught me off guard. From now on when I read your writings I'll be able to have your voice in my head. - Much better that way...

Thanks again! - Elaine